Let’s Hop Together!

14 Dec

I don’t know about you, but for me the time around the holidays makes me excessively happy. I find it easier to get closure on things that bugged me throughout the year and spread the love.

There are so many things I’m grateful for: my family, my health, my career; the list goes on… Amazing people at work and at home surround me. Starting this year I can add to my list: amazing readers and supporters as I began my journey as a writer. I can’t thank you enough!

And since this is the season of giving, I decided to participate in the Holiday Hop featuring incredible indie authors, all awaiting you to be the winner of their prizes. I will be giving away 3 e-copies of my debut novel “Hidden Heart”, 3 e-copies of my second novel “A World Apart” (which will be release December 26th), AND 3 iTunes gift cards.

The Hop’s rules are quite simple and if I, the ‘I’m-not-technical’ queen can do it, so can you. All you have to do is click on the Hop’s Image to the right of this post —–>>, visit as many blogs as possible, enter the contest and leave your info for the author to contact you after the Hop ends. Some authors have prizes given out every day, others at the end of the event. Either case, the more blogs you visit the more chances you have to win. I promise you, you won’t be disappointed with the variety of these prizes.

At the end of the Hop winners from all blogs will have the chance to win a Kindle Fire! What better way to spend the holidays reading your favorite books on your brand new Kindle? The lucky winner will be announced on the Holiday Hop’s website—come back and see for yourself.

Have you hopped yet?…

8 Responses to “Let’s Hop Together!”

1. Susan Shapley December 14, 2011 at 10:45 pm #

I’m very anxious to get to know you as a writer. Hidden Heart looks very intriguing….
    Susan Shapley
    susanshapley@sutv.com

• CameliaMironSkiba December 14, 2011 at 11:09 pm #

Thanks, Susan, for stopping by. I guess I’m not the only one awake here :)))
      You’re my first visitor.
      Did you enter the contest?

2. ALAN NAYES December 15, 2011 at 10:34 am #

You make great coffee, Camelia. thx. Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock…

• CameliaMironSkiba December 15, 2011 at 10:42 am #

Can you please tell my husband about my incredible talent of making coffee? He claims my coffee is not as good as… McDonald’s which he buys EVERY single damn morning…
      Like your voice as you sing Jingle bell. Have you tried for choir? 🙂

3. Free Book Reviews (@arobbinsiii) December 15, 2011 at 10:49 am #

Readers
    Go ahead and enter into as many of these as you can. While you are searching come on over to my blog at Free Book Reviews

Authors
    Come on over to my Blog and send me a link to your book so that I can include it in my forum.

4. Melissa Smith December 17, 2011 at 12:28 pm #

For some Scavenger hunt fun, follow me to my Holiday Hop! http://wp.me/P1tm4H-bc
    Come on! Let’s have some hoppin’ good fun!

5. Ty Hutchinson December 20, 2011 at 9:42 pm #

Smells nice in here Camelia. 🙂

• CameliaMironSkiba December 20, 2011 at 9:50 pm #

I ate all the muffins though… Thanks for stopping by 🙂