Holy smokes! I’m proud to announce that I received … wait … wait for it … not the Oscar … not the Golden Globe … even better … wait… I received The Versatile Blogger Award. Yay! I’m doing the happy dance, can you see me?
This award is given to bloggers, by bloggers–peeps, you rock!
Now for the details, here’s how it works:
- If you are nominated, thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading (the more the better).
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture
I received The Versatile Blogger Award from Kate Policani at http://katepolicani.com/2012/01/17/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Kate, can’t thank you enough for the honor :)))
Seven things about me:
1. I don’t drive the freeway
2. I can have ice-cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner AND snacks
3. I keep a notepad and pen next to my bed and sometimes middle of the night I get up and write what ideas cruising through my brain
4. I play the same game for the past 15 years and won only once
5. Every night I put lotion on my feet
6. I don’t watch news–too depressing
7. I resist having a twitter account. Want to figure out if readers find me without one.
Enough about me. Now your turn. I encourage you to check these blogs and follow them. I discovered some of them since I began writing. Some have useful information for new writers delving into the publishing world. Some have incredible reviews for books from all genres. Others are plain corky and will make you laugh out loud.
Here are my nominations for The Vesatile Blogger Award ( in no particular order) :
Congratulations to all!