Know Me Better

26 Jan

knowmebetter

Coming from Kathy @ I’m A Reader Not A Writer this is a fun hop.
Each week will pick 5 questions to answers.
I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.

This Week’s Questions:

1. Top 5 songs on your playlist?

Catch my Breath – Kelly Clarkson

Wanted – Hunter Hayes

Try – Pink

I Look To You – Whitney Houston

Daylight -Maroon 5

2. How much time do you spend reading each week?

I have weeks when I literally binge on books. Can’t tell you how little sleep I get those days. Bless their heart whoever invented concealer ! Then I have weeks when I don’t touch a book. Those times I use for my own writing or editing for my critique partners.

3. What is the last thing you Googled?

How to spell correctly concealer! (about 10 seconds ago LOL)

4. Favorite places to travel?

Anywhere where there’s sun, beach and water.

5. What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?

Oh, geez. I live in Arizona and Mother Nature is not very generous with … showering us very often with such “beauty”. But as it happens it DOES rain right now.

photo (1)

I woke up, ate breakfast and crawled back in bed until 10:45am. Went to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks then came home and I’ve been on the computer since then. I don’t have a favorite thing to do during such days just because they are so rare in my area.

Now it’s your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here. If you are posting on your blog you can grab the linky to include with your post if you would like to do so.

9 Responses to “Know Me Better”

1. Dione Sage January 26, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

I live in AZ too, I am loving the rain today…Rain is always a welcome sight! Plus it makes it easy to lay in bed all day and read books!

• CameliaMironSkiba January 26, 2013 at 4:47 pm #

Dione,

Will have rain for the whole week, I’ve heard. Not sure what I’m gonna do with myself! LOL

2. Vonnie January 26, 2013 at 9:42 pm #

Yes, whoever invented concealer was a genious because I always need to wear it to hide my circles when I go to work or when I hang out with people.

My KMB

3. Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels January 26, 2013 at 10:17 pm #

I also enjoy that song by Pink 🙂 It was actually raining yesterday and the day before here in California so it was nice to have those rainy days to have hot chocolate and watch movies etc.

New Follower Via Email

• CameliaMironSkiba January 27, 2013 at 4:11 pm #

Marissa, movie and hot choco sounds like a good plan. We still had rain last night and made myself a cup of tea and watch two episodes of Anger Management w/ Charlie Sheen. We wer told it will rain her ein Phoenix until at least middle of the week. Did you guys send the rain over?

4. nightmareonbookstreet January 27, 2013 at 9:20 am #

I LOVE Try and Wanted and Catch My Breath! We’ve had more snow then rain lately (though not nearly enough if you ask me).

My KNB: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/know-me-better.html

• CameliaMironSkiba January 27, 2013 at 4:13 pm #

Awesome songs, right? Love songs that aside from a nice melody they also have nice lyrics. As for the snow… sorry, all I can say is: yuck! beat me bloody but don’t make me see/ touch snow :/

5. Kelly Powell January 27, 2013 at 6:23 pm #

Great interview. My favorite song I Will Always Love You. Thank you for sharing with us 🙂

• CameliaMironSkiba January 27, 2013 at 7:19 pm #

Thanks for stopping by, Kelly. I WIll Always Love You it’s one of my ALL time fav too. He music is timeless 🙂